- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version www.viden.io/termsofservice .Viden.io may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Knowledge on the Service. “Knowledge” includes the educational, learning ,informative, scholarly, academic, cultural(not entertainment) and ethical text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio visual combinations, software, scripts ,interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Viden.io, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Viden.io website, such as the Viden.io accounts.
- The Service provides a marketplace for knowledge creators and knowledge seekers. Viden.io do not hire or employ knowledge creator nor is Viden.io responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the knowledge creators and the seekers who purchase a creators knowledge via the Services. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of knowledge creators or seekers, including, but not limited to, any Knowledge Seekers's reliance upon any information provided by a knowledge creator.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Viden.io. Viden.io has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the knowledge, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Viden.io will not and cannot censor or edit the Knowledge of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Viden.io from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a Viden.io account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Viden.io immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Viden.io will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Viden.io or others due to such unauthorized use.
3. General terms
You are over the age of 18, or, if not, You will only use the Services with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an Account or register or purchase Knowledge.
- You will not solicit personal information from any Creator or other Seeker.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service. You will not frame or embed the Services to circumvent the Services.
- You agree not to access Knowledge through any technology or means other than the one available by the means for distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses such as the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Knowledge delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Viden.io appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales, unless you obtain Viden.io's prior written approval.
- Viden.io will not be liable in case of piracy, data theft, data loss, duplicity of Knowledge or any other loss incurred due to the misconduct of a user or some other source.
- If You elect to access or use Our Services that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If pursuant provide credit card information to pay for such fees then pursuant hereby represent and warrant that pursuant is authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize Viden.io to charge pursuant’s credit card, debit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
- The terms and conditions of the affiliates(Third party websites) will be applicable for the embedded outsourced services in the website. Viden.io takes no responsibility for the loss incurring out to the pursuant due to an erroneous activity by its affiliates.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the affiliate servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Viden.io grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Viden.io reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Knowledge.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Knowledge or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Knowledge therein.
- Viden.io reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
4. Usage of Knowledge
- You agree that the content you upload on the website will satisfy the terms defining Knowledge. Other form of content, including but not limited to entertainment, pleasure will be removed from the website at Viden.io’s sole discretion without prior notice. In case of a protest, Viden.io with complete autonomy can decide the category of the content.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Knowledge. However, by submitting Knowledge to Viden.io, you hereby grant Viden.io a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Knowledge in connection with the Service and Viden.io's (and its successors' and affiliates' with a written approval by Viden.io) business, for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Knowledge and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Knowledge on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Knowledge you submit; and you license to Viden.io all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Knowledge for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- You further agree that Knowledge you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Viden.io all of the license rights granted herein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Knowledge from a variety of sources, and that Viden.io is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Knowledge.
- Viden.io does not endorse any Knowledge submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Viden.io expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Knowledge. Viden.io does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Viden.io will remove all Knowledge if properly notified that such Knowledge infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Viden.io reserves the right to remove Knowledge without prior notice.
5. Copyright Policy
- Viden.io operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Knowledge alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. The infringement can be reported at www.viden.io/copyrightissues.
- Viden.io will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
Viden.io reserves the right to decide whether Knowledge violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Viden.io may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Knowledge and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless viden.io, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Knowledge caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
THE SERVICES, COMPANY KNOWLEDGE, SUBMITTED KNOWLEDGE, COURSES, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VIDEN.IO AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. VIDEN.IO AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES, THE SUBMISSIONS, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SERVICES ARE HOSTED, OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE ON ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF VIDEN.IO OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ON THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM, ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Limitation of Liability
11. No waiver